We want to work with you.
Roger Atkins, principal
- Texas A&M University in Business Management.
- Developed and managed $35M Fortune 100 Customer.
- Largest career contract negotiated and secured - $50M annualized.
- M&A – acquired and integrated 5 individual companies across the US.
- Led 2 international contract manufacturing start-ups: Mexico & Malaysia.
- Spearheaded growth in three contract manufacturing organizations from $2M to $4M; $8M to $56M, $22M to $156M.
- Managed Sales Teams in 5 different locations including two international locations.
- Successfully re-branded large manufacturing company from piece part manufacturing to complete turnkey manufacturing and assembly.
- Managed $15M complete turnkey Private Label product line for customer leaving customer design and sell responsibilities only.
- Served as Chairman of the Board of the National Tooling & Machining Association composed of 1500 member companies representing $8B of a $40B Industry.
- Active member of National Tooling & Machining Association, Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Brenham Chamber of Commerce, and Brenham Economic Development Foundation.